Friday, March 4, 2011

The EYE BALL!

TODAY
while I was sitting at the park
 with Lulu,
I started to scroll through the pictures on my cell phone.

I came across these
 BEAUTIES
and couldn't stop laughing.

Really laughing!

It was sort of embarrassing
because with each picture
I laughed
harder and harder and harder
while sitting by myself
on a bench.

I almost laughed as hard as I did
when I actually took the pictures!

YOU KNOW THE LAUGH...

that deep whimsical
ECSTASY
that causes every single muscle
 in your body to
CONTRACT
to the point where you can't
even possibly hold yourself 
UPRIGHT
for another moment...
and you double over
INVOLUNTARILY
 causing every-single-last-bit of oxygen to
 EEK
from your lungs
while the pressure builds against the 
BACK
of your face
which is paralyzed
with a ginormous 
SMILE
that looks unreal and
feels like your lips are burning and will rip in
TWO
if they stretch any further
and your vision
BLURS
from the tears
that are about to
DRIP
down your cheeks 
and you become aware
that if you don't 
INHALE
 in the next few seconds,
you just might
DIE...
so you 
SLAP
 your hands on the table and
STOMP
 your feet on the floor
until your brain 
FINALLY
obeys your command
and you 
GASP
 for air
which causes a strange sound
that is some sort of bizarre melange of
 TORTURE and DELIGHT
 and just when you think you're about to
RECOVER...
the whole process repeats itself
several times
until you can
FINALLY
regain the use of your hands
long enough to 
WIPE
 the tears from your face...

YEP!  THAT LAUGH.

I don't know if I described it well enough
but just know that
I love that laugh.
There is nothing more therapeutic
than deep, hysterical
laughter. 
I'm sure there are scientific findings
and words that describe
the benefits of such a process.
But really,
I think it's just another delicious gift
from Heaven!

So here are the pictures
that gave way to such the 
BLISSFUL mid-day RUCKUS!

I call them
'EYE BALL'

enjoy.


Rosie
Lulu
O'Neill
Sethie
Eli
Eden
I don't know this person!


2 comments:

jjburnham@comcast.net said...

Those are awesome Karen. I can see why you had a good belly laugh! Nice to talk with you yesterday at the store.
Judy

Rosie said...

Haha! Best arcade prize ever.