Little Sethie just crawled into bed with us.
He's bawling
and holding his right cheek.
He has a molar
that's just about to pop through his gums.
It hurts!
When I was 19
two of my wisdom teeth grew in.
two of my wisdom teeth grew in.
Both on the left side.
I just remember
going through tube after tube of Anbisol
and wishing for DEATH
and
I'm NOT kidding!
and
I'm NOT kidding!
It hurt
but gave me a very real understanding
of what it feels like to
sprout new teeth!
Poor boy!
He's back to sleep now
and I think
I'm going to go and cuddle him up
before all of his teeth grow in
and he's too big to snuggle!
Sweet dreams!
before all of his teeth grow in
and he's too big to snuggle!
Sweet dreams!

2 comments:
I'm going to tell you how many times I had to read this before I realized you said Anbisol....and NOT Anusol! I was VERY confused.
Let's just say it was more than 2 and less than 4.
it hurt SO bad that I would have even used 'Anusol' if it had worked. I kid you not!
Post a Comment