Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions!

Well lookie here! I did it! I am now an official blogger. I have wanted to do this forever but was totally intimidated by the cyber world. TOTALLY! But this New Years Eve I actually decided that I was going to make a few resolutions for myself. SHOCKER, I know! I'm not a big "resolutions" type person because that takes planning, self reflection and desire which is a lot to ask of an unorganized mother right after the craziest season of the year! (And not to mention that I'm notorious for my LACK OF URGENCY as you will probably find out when I go weeks on end without posting!) But...here I am for now so let's just enjoy! I am so proud of myself! It's 11:30 PM on January 1, 2010 and I can sleep now knowing that I have at least started something! Ooohhhh this is going to be fun!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Oh sister - two followers so fast!!! xo L