Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Poem for Rosie!

Dearest Rosie,


Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Please make my blog beautiful
and NOT look like poo!

or how about this...

Roses are red
Violets are blue,
My blog is pathetic
and really needs you!

 
or even better...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
What is taking so long?
My blog asks of you!
Alright, enough said! Please sweet Rose, work your magic ASAP because we all know that...

Rosie!
Rosie!
I'm her fan!
If she can't do it...
No one can!

or how's this one...

Rosie!
Rosie!
Man oh Man!
She'll fix my blog
like no one can!

or better yet...

Rosie!
Rosie!
You're SO nice!
Please fix my blog
with sugar and spice!

(Just please no lice, rice or mice!)

Uh, yep! That should suffice!


Love your Auntie.

(PS! Dearest Mom and Dad. Remember all that money you spent on my English degree? Well...at least we tried, right?!? But, you'll be happy to know that I ran the "spell check" and not a single word came up misspelt! See! Not a total waste!)


3 comments:

crystal said...

Ha! Your poems deserve a blog revamp, for sure!

Amy said...

I am really laughing out loud - I mean really LOLing!!:) You crack me up - we all need a little Rosie in our lives!

Amy said...

By the way - can you believe I actually left a comment!! Small miracles it is that I was able to set up a google account - man I'm advanced!!:)