I think that the fact that this photo is slightly off-center is so ridiculously perfect. Seriously, I'm not sure it could be any better. You should have this, poster-size, on a wall somewhere. It captures motherhood almost too well! :)
Oh hi there! That is so funny! I didn't even notice that it wasn't centered! HA! That HAS to say something about my perception of life! I'm so happy you left a comment. YAHOO!
6 comments:
HA! This photo is hilarious! "SERENITY NOW!"
And I love Erma so much--she's shaped my ideals of motherhood from the time I used to read her column in the newspaper.
All I can say is that Erma was the perfect mother! I want to be her when I grow up!
Oh man - 5 of my favorites in the world! Love that picture - love that quote!
Listen Karen!!! You best be getting your luscious sweats, ponytail and flip flop wearing self over to MY blog and do the following:
1.Leave me a deliciouly witty comment
2.Add me to your "My Blog List" because I'm your fricken favorite number one fan!!
Go!
www.missgabe.blogspot.com
Now!
By the way, you are so lucky Shawn White agrees to be in so many of your family pics.
I think that the fact that this photo is slightly off-center is so ridiculously perfect. Seriously, I'm not sure it could be any better. You should have this, poster-size, on a wall somewhere. It captures motherhood almost too well! :)
Oh hi there! That is so funny! I didn't even notice that it wasn't centered! HA! That HAS to say something about my perception of life! I'm so happy you left a comment. YAHOO!
Post a Comment