I haven't had a good night sleep since 1998,
the year Chloe was born.
Exactly 11 years, 5 months 10 days and 6 hours ago.
I'm tired!
The other night I fell asleep on the couch at 8
A half hour later I staggered into bed!
Face down, drooling I slept like a log
until...
Seth came in and woke me up @ 9:00
He had peeped his pants a little and didn't know what to do.
I assume I told him to take off his pants because the next morning they were in a heap on my floor!
Truly unfortunate for all involved!
then...
Chloe came in and woke me up @ 10:00
She had a glitch in her rib and it hurt.
Apparently I told her to climb in bed with me until she felt better!
I only know that because she told me about it the next morning.
She brilliantly healed herself with a back bend!
Every evening as bedtime approaches, I think...
This is it! This is going to be the night I sleep!
OK...this totally cracks me up!!!
I just logged on to write a post and found the above entry filed under my unpublished posts!
I don't even remember writing this!!
I remember thinking some of these things but don't remember writing all of this.
That's either really funny or extremely scary!
I obviously need more sleep.


2 comments:
This absolutely cracks me up! Who says I'm the only one that does crazy stuff in my sleep. By the way - I think Chloe is a genius -love the back bend idea - maybe that is the remedy I have been looking for all this time for my aches and pains.
okay okay. i promise by the end of the week i will have your blog made-over and ready for action!
Post a Comment